The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just realised today that it has been one month exactly since I have bought my first horse Badger !
Everything is going well so far and today I started learning to jump with him (I only had one jumping lesson before 6 months ago !)..he was really good !
He can be cheeky sometimes but I can cope with that so I am very happy with the decision I have made to buy him.
He is currently getting trained (on schooling livery) for a few months, he is learning new things as well as me...this gives me times to know him more before I can move him I little bit closer to my house.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,814 Posts
Congratulations! He looks like a very nice horse - at least, to my taste. :)

Reactions: JoanneUK

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
There is no such thing as a useless post, particularly when you are celebrating such an important anniversary :D

Reactions: JoanneUK

·
Registered
383 Posts
I was just reminiscing the other day about my first few months with my horse. Oh goodness, how times have changed. I miss the awkward days of getting to know each other, I learned so much during that time. I wouldn't change a thing even if I had the chance.

Happy Anniversary! I hope you enjoy many more years with your handsome horse!

·
Registered
997 Posts
Congratulations! December 21st will mark 6 months with my darling boy. I'm so happy for you :) it's so great getting to know one another :)
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.