The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes!! just one more day well not a full day but tomorrow afternoon my precious fury will arrive in little old Inyokern,CA. The vet gave her a clean bill of health and just let us know she might need her teeth done soon but its not a problem right now as its not affecting her since shes a lil fatty xD. Hopefully by the time i get home tomorrow my new tack will be here and her aswell :D so excited im bouncing up in down tomorrow is guna be a hard school day to get thru without bouncing out of my seat haha

·
Banned
1,390 Posts
wow! Congrats! We will want pics as soon as she arrives! Or when you have time after bonding.......lol I didn't get pics of Kariba until the day after, haha

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh i deffinately will have pictures tho they wont be very good since they will be phone pics unless i download my moms pics tonight and use her camera

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
As long as we've been waiting to get this horse home, you gotta give us pics!!! :lol: Gratz! Come back and tell us all about it...if you aren't to exhausted from all the sleep you are gonna lose tonight

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha oh ill be on a personal high for the next couple days no doubt haha
but yes i will have loads of pics!

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
todays the day!!
they left at around 1:30 soo that means they should be here about 5:30-6:00 yay :]
trailering pic i asked my dad to get shipping boots but it looks like he only got her fronts sooo imma have to buy her a new complete set

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
eh correction they r just wraps leave it to my dad also now have to buy new halter and lead rope since he forgot mine in his truck in vegas

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cant waite to see her!
dad said she walked right into the trailer and promptly pooped in it haha
well off to buy a new halter! haha

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
most deffinately!
i decided not to walk because its windy so imma waite for my mom to get home to take me to get the new halter haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.