The Horse Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with these two brands of boots: Majyk Equipe Infinity Vented Tendon Boot and Professionals Choice Mesh TPU jump boots. I am leasing an OTTB and am wanting to get her some nice vented front boots. I am trying to find reviews on both but have had a hard time finding good ones. Does anyone have any suggestions? I like these both because they are affordable and would be perfect for what I need. Any suggestions are appreciated! I am looking for something non-neoprene, but I am open to any other brands, not just these two listed.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I don't have any personal experience with them, but know people who like their Majyk Equipe boots (though I'm not sure if they're the same model as the ones you're looking at).

I think Professional's Choice always makes a good product, though I haven't tried those specific boots.

I don't have any vented boots, but have noticed that my horses' legs don't sweat as much with my Beval fleece lined (real fleece, not synthetic) open fronts as with my neoprene boots.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts