The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I sold my gelding and can not afford horses at this time, so I am trying to sell what is left of my tack. I need the money to pay my bills more than keeping everything around. Here is what I have for sale:

15 Original Lamb bear trap barrel saddle. 7 gullet FQHB, love this saddle is it super comfortable and the fenders are good for short and tall people (I am only 5'1 with short legs) needs to be oiled, and has stirrups on it currently that are for trail riding. They will go with the saddle and also comes with a 32 in. girth.

Showman fringe tack set, this set is so beautiful and has been very well taken care of!! Comes with a dog bone snaffle and two sets of reins. Only pictures right now are of it on my old gelding.

Brand new Brown Bridle Bag from Eous.

Please PM me for contact details if you are interested.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alrighty, I am willing to come down some on the saddle. I need the money for bills, more than I need the saddle.

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Will you post a pic of the makers mark?
Do you know it's age?
How much does it weigh?
Do you know any of the specs, such as what the tree is made of?
If you bought it used, how did you come across it?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can grab a picture of the makers mark for you, and I am not too sure on it's age. but I don't think it is super old. It weighs about 20lbs, and I am not sure as to what the tree is made of. I am assuming it is a wooden tree. I bought it used off of someone who my friend reccomended to me. He repairs saddles and also sell's new and gentle used saddles. His website is Southeast Saddles

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
While you are taking more pics, lift up the fender and get a good shot of how it is rigged please.

At 20 pounds I would be hoping for a ralide tree, not fiberglass. If it is ralide you should be able to see it from the underside, in the center space. Would you take a pic of the underside too, please.

Thanks a bunch, the additional pics should help, even if you end up having to list it somewhere else.

I'll look at that site you posted.

Thanks again,
Ann

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
13,675 Posts
MODERATORS NOTE:

The member who advertised this saddle for sale has not been on the forum since November 2015...

We, the moderators, have no knowledge of available or not.
Being so much time has gone past with no interaction of the selling poster, the moderators are closing this thread

To LoveofOTTB... if you wish to make comment here please contact the moderators in a Talk to the Team Thread and we will accomplish that re-opening...

This Thread is now CLOSED

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.