The Horse Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
30" / 24"

Acrylic on canvas, Original one off that i painted. Money will help pay for my college course.

£100 ONO

would be a great addition to a modern horsey home or a fab present for a horse mad girl!

thankyou for looking!
joolz
:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi i'd be happy to do a personalised painting for you in this style? I charge £100 for a painting this size. (They are priced by the amount of time it takes me to do them, and obviously to cover cost of the canvas and paints.)
If you have a particular photograph that you would like me to do a painting off. i can do that!

joolz

·
Registered
808 Posts
That would be fantastic! I would really love the exact same thing as the grey above, but with Danny's colors and his big white blaze. I'm trying to talk my fiance into it for Valentine's Day as we speak... Have you ever shipped anything like this to the US?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah that would be fine! I can find out how much shipping would be to get it to you, allthough it's quite large, the canvas is really lightweight so wouldnt be to expensive i don't think. Obviously i'd have to charge a bit more so as to cover post and packaging. I'll find out now and get back to you. :D

Oooh now you've got me wondering what i'd like for valentines! hehe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts