·
Registered
1,910 Posts
She's beautiful! Love her coloring!

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
she's got great markings!, got her at an auction last monday night....my daughter got bord and went in to the previev pens and found her, came back and told me....her opening was $ 5.00 .........bought her for $ 7.50.....just goes to show you howthe market is going.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Such a beautiful baby! I love her coat, she's so fuzzy and cute, and her colour is very unique :) She's all legs isnt she? How old is she?

Dani

·
Registered
790 Posts
HOLY COW!!!! $7.50??? It certainly is a buyer's market. O,O

No doubt! I knew the market was bad...but I've never heard of a horse, even at auction, for less than $50! And yet people are still backyard breeding...she's gorgeous anyways! LOVE the markings!

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
we bought a chestnut colt that same night for $2.00, we think he was left in a pen for a few days with out food or water......looked really bad going in to the ring ......we are not sure how old she is but i put her at around the 6 month mark....i do have the chance to find out where she came from but most likley would threaten the prior owner to the inch of his life (wouldn't look good for a shireff depts wife)

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
She is certainly going to be a leggy girl when she grows up.
And you aren't kidding! what a stunner! can't wait to see how she grows up and develops with some TLC. Congrats!

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
with ample of hay and mare and foal feed she has taken a turn for the better, all though it's it been raining here in sw kansas she full of mud now...but will take some better pic's of her then....and yes...$7.50 is cheap....makes yeah wonder

1 - 15 of 15 Posts