The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very new to horseback riding and horses. So I keep having all these new experiences. Today I was riding in the arena on Legacy ( I have had him for 2 1/2 weeks now,my first horse) anyway, I said Legacy lets go outside and ride a little. It was about 28 degrees outside and a strong wind but it was great. Legacy did awsome for me.
Legacy is such an awsome horse. He gentle and loves attention. I feel like he knows who I am already. Anyway it was a great time today riding in the snow and cold for the first time like that. Can't wait for warmer weather.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
That's great! I'm glad you are getting on so well with your horse already. I love that feeling you have when you gain your horse's respect, and from then the relationship just gets better and better.

Do you have someone who is helping you with riding? An instructer maybe? Then you will be able to get the best out of your horse. :smile:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have someone who is helping you with riding? An instructer maybe? Then you will be able to get the best out of your horse. :smile:
I am taking lesson. But not on my horse. The lessons are at another stable. I have 2 more lessons there that I paid for. Then I will start taking lesson at the stable I have my horse at, with my horse.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Okay. That's nice that you will be able to ride with your own horse. It will give you both the opportunity to improve together.

Good luck. :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.