The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to this forum & looking for some feedback. It would be greatly appreciated! I'm thinking of starting a paddock maintenance business but catering for the smaller plots of land (up to 10 acres). I will be providing services such as harrowing, topping, rolling, re seeding,spraying & fencing.The main service will be droppings removal which I will offer either weekly, fortnightly or monthly at very affordable rates! Also I will put together a yearly complete paddock care package including all of the above. What I want to establish is would there be a demand for these services?
Thanks for reading this post, any feedback welcome!

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Depends on location. For someone in a city like lot (ie. Arizona or the like) it might be needed especially if there is no where to dump it. But if I could pay a small fee to dump it somewhere I wouldn't pay someone else more to take it there for me. I'm guessing it would be cheaper to just hire a stable hand at $10/hr to clean up paddocks. For smaller operations it probably wouldn't be financially feasable to pay someone to do what they could do on their own.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.