The Horse Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please look up a name for me on APHA? His name is Impact's Dream. He is a chesnut and white paint horse gelding. I would like to know who his sire and dam are.

Thanks.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I do hate to tell you this Impact's dream is a sorrel/wht stallion what is his registered number i can look it up that way

·
Registered
808 Posts
Born in 2000? He is still listed as a Stallion, but his registered owners may not have updated it. Dad is: 00347227 IMA SCENIC IMPACT BLACK Overo1996 Stallion. Mom is: Q2815237 OBVIOUSLY DREAM GIRL SORREL 1989 Mare

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I do hate to tell you this Impact's dream is a sorrel/wht stallion what is his registered number i can look it up that way
it sounds like the same horse, both are brown/white, both male. look at the baby picture on there to make sure it is the same horse though.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Impacts Dream Paint

Sometimes when people want to look up lineage, or have a horse to sell, they'll post a pedigree on allbreedpedigree.com... sometimes you can find the lineage on here, but everytime I come across a new pedigree, I make sure that it's on the site in case someone else comes along wanting the info, because I know how aggrivating it can be not finding it.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thank you for the the infor everyone. :)

To luv my perch.. the links don't work though.

To Westonsma... thank you for the pedigree. i wonder who the mom's parents are...

Does anybody know what there parents did? like western pleasure?.. english riding?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To sillybunny11486 or HalterHorse Paints ....Can you show me a baby picture of Impact's dream? Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts