The Horse Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to the paint horse show today in West World, Scottsdale, and even though it was very quiet, there were lots of horses warming up. Here's a fraction of the pictures I took :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More :)

Attachments

·
Banned
1,390 Posts
nice pics! That one horse with the blue eye looks as if it doesnt like that bit,though.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And more :) We saw some adorable red border collie pups too!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice pics! That one horse with the blue eye looks as if it doesnt like that bit,though.
Thanks! Yeah I noticed that too, he has his mouth gaping open in all of the pics I got of him.. he's gorgeous though :)

·
Registered
987 Posts
Nice pics I am hoping to be there one day to show my paint mare MW Sky Cutter.

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Awwww...the puppies are adorable!!!!

Looks like it would have been an amazing day! The one Sabino in the first set of pics looks alot like my mare...Lol! Just higher stockings in front.

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
I started twitching seeing all the loooooow headsets here... did anyone trip on a lip? I'm sorry that just gets me *twitch*

I love the blue eyed guy though *drools* Hehe, he actually has a decent headset, though tense, when he is fighting that bit, he really looks like he hates it...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Gorgeous! I don't know much about horses but the one horse you guys were talking about, was his ears pinned back and does that indicate he is unhappy? The horse you all said didn't like his bit?

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Whats that blue thing on one of the Paints chest and head?

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Subscribing to see later :)
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Whats that blue thing on one of the Paints chest and head?
It's a sleezy/neck sheet. Keeps the mane tamed and the horse clean where a sheet won't cover.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Gorgeous horses! I always love looking at Paint pictures. I'm a huge Paint fan, even if my Paint has no spots. lol

Looks like you had a fun day. :)

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, looks like this thread was brought back from the dead! :lol: I'm shuddering at the quality of these pictures!
It was a fun day indeed :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts