The Horse Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
wow i never seen a horse like that! i have seen a horse that had a perfect heart on her chest named valentine. and nemo is a great name for him!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
His registered name is Pool Stix N Brandy...I knew the mare would foal that night so I stayed up playing pool in my garage and went and checked on her every hour. It was 4am and I was tired and went to bed. Then I woke up about 5am and felt like I needed to go check. I peeked through the hole and there he was. Still in the sac,wet and yummy looking. lol I was so mad at first because I thought he was a breeding stock...the shaving stuck to him and covered his whites. I went to work at 6am with a breeding stock... and I came home at 5pm to a paint lol The Brandy part comes from his sire, WC Brandy. Thats my stallion

·
Registered
374 Posts
Do you get the paint horse journal and the paint connection? The paint connection magazine has a section where you can send in your pictures of your horse that has cool markings. Maybe you should send in that picture. :)

·
Banned
1,390 Posts
aww, awesome marking! Nemo is a perfect nickname for a horse that has a fish spot on his neck, and as you said, belly!And..... Hey, don't insult the Breeding Stocks! I own one!(my avatar) Actually, he has white spots under his belly but is registered as a solid. Funny,though, because his full sister is a colored paint! lol, though I've never seen her, I look it up!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
It's a shark, and the boot of Italy when you look at it sideways!

FISH ARE FRIENDS, NOT FOOD!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He has belly spots on both side and a blaze. Alternate black legs(diagonals) great for hunter under saddle. hazel eyes. Thats about it. His sire(my stallion) is very loud...mostly white

·
Registered
335 Posts
Cute marking...and appropriate name. I also like the registered name. Be neat to see the other markings.

We were talking about moving a few years ago, and we were looking at areas around Norman. (But my job won out - almost 16 years on the job here, can't leave that!)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts