The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a Paint stallion to breed to my reg Blk Tobiano mare this upcoming year! If you know of any great stallions please send me phone numbers, email addresses or websites!

I am looking for Paint QH or Pain TB. The taller the better, however personality and conformation are most important!

Thanks,

Cadence

·
Registered
987 Posts
I have a paint stallion! He is a tobiano sorrel and white. He is registered with APHA and has his DNA on file as well. I am currently showing his 3 year old daughter in WP. We are only going to local shows right now but I plan on attending some bigger shows with her next year. My avatar is of one of his babies. He has produced to solids, 3 tobianos, and 2 medicine hats. He is 15 1.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello,

I do not need to limit myself to NY, I just wanted to start looking locally. I am interested in a horse that I will work with a trainer to show in halter, english jumping, western pleasure, and possibly barrels! Versatility!

I have had several more experienced people assess my mare's conformation. We have determined that she possesses great feet and legs, powerful hindquarters and neck. Her shoulders and hind are angled such that she has nice movement and lift, somewhere between what you would want to see on a western/english horse for pleasure and jumping! However, her back is a tad too long.

Do you have a website Equus 717? I would love to see pictures of your stallion's conformation and movement. :)

Thanks,

Cadence

·
Registered
987 Posts
Cadence here are some pics of my stallion (Pocomoonskyeyes) aka. Sky. The first seven are of some movement pics that I took with my camera. The others are conformation.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.