·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Constructive Criticism is Welcome.

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
Aw, that little pony is adorable. I have no critique on the pix, they look great to me. I am wondering what the heck is on the dun horse's head in the second pic though.

·
Registered
868 Posts
1 chopped back feet. 3 white balance is to cool. 4's contrast is flat and color is desaturated but the composition is strong..would be stronger if the top of hat was a lil closer to the top of the frame but I understand you were trying to avoid the bar and thats not your fault! I like 4, 5 & 6 best, because the have the strongest composition.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome pictures. I'm going to google how they got that paint so white.
They keep him covered all the freaking time, and he's in a stall, all the freaking time 8|

Aw, that little pony is adorable. I have no critique on the pix, they look great to me. I am wondering what the heck is on the dun horse's head in the second pic though.
He's a miniature horse n__n That's our colt, Rizer at three months old when we first got him. The contraption on the dun horses head is some device to keep his head down 8\ Don't know what it's called but it's the first and last time I've seen it.

Thanks CecilliaB! Those last three were my most recent ish. They're actually in chronological order, so at least I'm getting better XD

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anyone else?

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Thw wp paint pic is lively. I feel bad for the horse in pic 2, he looks teribly uncomfortable...

Hehe the man in pic 5&6 looks so angry hehehehehe.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL The man in pic 5&6 is the guy I use to coach me in gaming. That's his game face, and always rides with it at shows, as soon as his run is done - if the horse had done what it's suppose to do - then he's back to his regular self... which is entertaining in the least. I look the exact same way when I ride at shows though.. the photos of me are awful.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts