The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for used Parelli DVD's for sale to train my horse. I would love to buy "The 7 games and getting started". There so expensive on his site. If there are any other Parelli DVD's that anyone can suggest that would be good to start out with - I would appreciate it. Thanks!

·
Registered
264 Posts
I'm in the PNH program and would honestly skip the "Getting Started" dvd because it is a bit more like an info-mercial than an actual training video. The "Seven Games" video is a must if you are interested in starting the program. When I started with Parelli, I couldn't afford to buy off the web site either. Ebay has some great buys, that is where I got most of my equipment and videos to start with. If you can find the old Levels 1&2 (in the blue and red boxes) in my opinion they were the best sets PNH has put out, though they can still be a bit pricey. Also the old Savvy club dvds usually sell for around $10 on ebay and are packed with information, I would specifically try to find ones made prior to 2009 because they are longer and have much more information suited to beginners in the program. Recently I think they have been skimping a little on the educational quantity(quality is getting better)of the Savvy Club stuff, but that's just my opinion, and I'm comparing to years ago when each SC dvd would be over 2 hrs long.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Fargogirl!

Appreciate the info - grabbed a couple from ebay -but will try to grab the older ones as you suggested. I noticed in the last couple of weeks their prices have gone up on items they sell. You wonder if they got loss along the way - loving horses/helping people??? I guess like every business they do it to make money. Sad thing is there are a lot of good horse people out there who would love to buy from them but can't afford it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.