Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys :)

So, I need some inspiration! I have a dark bay horse and my friend has a palamino horse. Both horses have a lot of white, 4 white legs and a face marking too. My horse is a couple of hands bigger than hers.

We need ideas!! Literally, throw anything and everything at us! We need an overall theme, costumes, horse costumes, music etc. We are lacking creativity at the moment!!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
What about a good v. evil theme?

You and your bay can be "evil" and your friend and the palomino can be "good." Maybe not quite as literal as angel v. devil but something along those lines. For costumes maybe a grim reaper type robe for you and a white ethereal something for her. You can add red and orange ribbons in your horses mane and tail to simulate fire. She can add white or maybe baby blue?

You could stage a synchronized battle. For music find something that has a "good" and a "bad" have the horses solo when their part in the music is playing. Then have it come together for the battle when the music calls for it.

Hope that sparks some ideas!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What about a good v. evil theme?

You and your bay can be "evil" and your friend and the palomino can be "good." Maybe not quite as literal as angel v. devil but something along those lines. For costumes maybe a grim reaper type robe for you and a white ethereal something for her. You can add red and orange ribbons in your horses mane and tail to simulate fire. She can add white or maybe baby blue?

You could stage a synchronized battle. For music find something that has a "good" and a "bad" have the horses solo when their part in the music is playing. Then have it come together for the battle when the music calls for it.

Hope that sparks some ideas!
What a fantastic idea! :lol: I will definately put that one forward to her.

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
Roux, that is a wonderful idea! I really like it and would love to see "The Battle"
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay so we are going ahead with the "good versus evil" theme. Now we need a song!!:D It has to have obvios good and bad in it... Any ideas?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.