Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I would like to start off stating a few things.
1st- My mare has been vet checked via ultrasound showing that she is indeed bred.
2nd- I did not breed her. Bought her bred. Did not know she was bred for so early in the year.
3rd- I bought her in April 2013.

Ok now that I have covered that! My girls name is Penny, she is a 43" pony. She is due soonish. I am thinking late January- mid February. I would also like thoughts on when you guys think she is due. Now, I had my vet come out and pregnancy checked her on the 30th of June. And again in November because I thought she might have slipped the baby. She didn't thankfully, and the vet he couldn't get his arm in far enough to accurately give me a good guess on how far along she was. He said this winter some time. And I did brush the cockleburs out, after the picture though.

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you :) There might be a little bit.. I'll check again tomorrow. My vet said that it wouldn't surprise him if she didn't bag up until a couple days before she was due..

·
Registered
133 Posts
Ya my mare is due any day and she still hasn't bagged up! My vet said the same thing but I'm going to get a vet out soon! Pregnant mare's I swear! haha always making us worried! I bet your super excided and haven't been getting much sleep anymore hahah at least that's how I am right now LOL

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Not even going to guess when she is due 😊. Just wanted to let you know she is a cutie!!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh trust me I will flood my thread with pictures. I will get some new ones of her today. Would you guys like an udder shot?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Picture time! The last udder pic is from last week. I cant seem to get my udder pics to go right side up?

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It sure is! I hope that it looks just like Penny with the exception of having its daddy's mane and tail!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
She is doing good :) Sorry I haven't been on in awhile! Ill get new pictures in the next couple days!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.