The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scout is perfect for kids or that timid adult rider. He is a confidence builder.
Very, very quiet. Walk, trot. Slow footed and low headed. Can be ridden in a snaffle, halter or curb.
We have had him two years, he has never put a foot wrong.
He is up to date on shots, and hooves, but does not have a current coggins.

I need a faster bigger horse, and would consider a trade.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I would consider mine but sadly I'm in the same boat, bigger, faster and stronger! Beautiful boy you have there though :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
how old is scout and how many hands. if not for trade how much did you want for him?

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
scout is 7 he is 13.2 hands tall. He is a very good little horse for anyone to ride.

I am asking six hundred. Cant take any less really, he is very nice.

·
Registered
7,135 Posts
IF I had any grandkids my trailer would be at your place TOMORROW. ANYBODY in the market, THIS is one of the BEST reasons to buy, not big enough, can't jump high enough, etc. Hope your find him a GREAT home.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Hmm that is kind of a drive. He looks pretty stocky. Do you happen to have any pictures of him with an adult on him? Will he ride out alone at least on a short ride? What were you really looking for in a trade? Any specific breed or height? You can pm me if you want.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is still a pretty good deal on a seven year old horse. In my opinion, I did not ask that much for him, because I do not have alot in him, and I wanted him to be affordable to young 4h families. Not because he isn't worth more. He is.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.