The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay… I have a horse show tomorrow and got my period yesterday! I have to wear white breeches, what do I do? I don't want to leak. Please help me, any ideas welcome!:shock:

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
^This. And stay in your white breeches as little time as possible... Just to be safe.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
As said above definitely. Also, if you have enough room in your breeches, you may want to consider a second pair of underpants - that helps act as a bit of a buffer and also helps keep the pad in position.

Good luck.

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
Agreed on doubling up on protection. Because I flow heavily on the first couple of days of mine, I always wear a pad along with my cup (I use a Diva cup instead of tampons because tampons make me cramp horribly).

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Use an overnight pad, and wear a pair a shorts underneath. I usually wear and overnight pad and bike shorts, never had a problem.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Tampon (if you can use them), pad and double up on the underwear or wear a pair of white stockings under the white breeches. Go to the bathroom whenever you can to check on how things are going down there and catch any leakage as early as possible. Ah the joys of being a woman! I can only remind myself that at least I can't land on two extremely sensitive organs if my horse chucks in a buck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.