The Horse Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. I am now starting to make and sell a huge list of things including...

Quarter Sheets-30$ to 45$
Halters-30$ to 40$
Leads-15$ to 20$
Polos- 2 for 15$ or 4 for 25$
Saddle Pad-25$ to 35$
Full Fleece Sheet- 60$ to 75$
Stall Guard- 40$ to 45$
Girth Cover- 15$
Saddle Cover- 15$

Jeweled Browbands coming soon...

Here is a video with all the details and pictures

My website is in the process. thanks to my friend Belinda!

·
Banned
368 Posts
Could I suggest something? If you'd offer lycra, or stretchy hoods that would be awesome. They're all grossly overpriced as it is, and in plain colors. Just thought it might be profitable to you, and good for my cause at least!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think that its a little more expensive to make them than to buy them. Its around 15 dollars a yard for the fabric and I think a yard and a half is needed. and with the elastic and the buckles its expensive. sorry.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Come on people. please order stuff. very realiable. Order soon to get stuff by christmas. great gift for someone =]

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
I would love to order things from you! Just what I was looking for!
DO you have browbands yet? I love to support home makers that make stuff for their horses! May I also suggest you make costom pillow wraps, Someone at my old barn used to make them and they were very cute! (just a thoaght!) I prolly wont be able to order from you anytime soon (after the holidays most likely) but I iwll spread the word and your website! Where are you located?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Klassic Superstar. Thanks soo much for the support. I dont have browbands yet but I hope to order a few within next week to try them out. I have never made them but I have some big ideas for them. and for the pillow wraps do you mean like the cushioning parth that goes under the stable bandage/polo or the actual bandage/ polo itself? haha I'm a little confussed. And thanks very much for spreading the word. Im trying to save up to buy the horse Ive been training and selling this stuff is really gonna help me out. Im located in Pennsylvania.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Very cool! Good luck in the horse buying, what a smart way to help other horse people and make money for the horse! I am located in WA. Yes I am talking about the pillow (the thinker padding that goes under the stable wrap) I think all you would need is batting material and the pattern people choose. Keep me updated on everything and I will spread the word (find me on facebook: [email protected]) Thanks!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ooh maybe I'll try the pillow wraps. =] thanks for the suggestion. and I'll keep you updated and def find you on fb. =] thanks

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Just wondering... My horses show name is Klassic Superstar, think you could get black fleece with gold and or siler stars on it, with gold or trim? That what I would love to have if I were to get a quater sheet! If you acn do that I iwllsee what money I can get together and what would it cost for shipping since you are so far away?
I would be willing to pay 35.00 for the quarter sheet.
my advice to you is start your prices pretty low, and then with more practice of making stuff and getting reveiw on sales you can up your price!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can look next time I go to the fabric store. =] pm me your zip code and I'll see what shipping costs are to your area. =]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts