The Horse Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my last comp :) We got 1st in our elementary 3b and 2c as well as a second in the 2A, qualifying us for state dressage that we are going to in exactly 10 days!

No critique, I know what we need to fix :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
You two look GREAT! Congratulations on your wins and good luck at state. Make sure you share pictures of you at state as well!

·
Registered
8,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh I will! Im so proud of her, and she was a bit naughty that day as well :SBut thanks!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Congrats! Great job on qualifying for states :D Best of luck

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
It looks like she does! We must have photos from states.

·
Registered
8,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And who would think that this little grub used to be that gorgeous pinto that is going to state? We have both improved quiet a lot!!:-o:shock:

Attachments

·
Registered
51,285 Posts
I know you told me once, but what is the orange sweater? I see that on several Aussie riders. And , I only see white helmets in Australia. Are all helmets white?
Tess and you look great, with obvious improvement.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I know you told me once, but what is the orange sweater? I see that on several Aussie riders. And , I only see white helmets in Australia. Are all helmets white?
Tess and you look great, with obvious improvement.
The orange sweater is part of the uniform for the pony club that several members belong to.
And it must be the craze in that area of Australia to have white helmets. I can only think of one rider who does dressage in my area who rides with a white helmet, though a lot of sporting riders do.

Looking good PintoTess! Congrats on making it to States - States is always the funnest competition of the year. :)

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
In my area, the white helmets have been cheaper than the ones that are black, with felt etc. which will have something to do with popularity.

And yes, the orange is part of the pony club uniform. When competing, you have to represent your club by wearing your uniform as far as I understand.

·
Registered
8,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yep :) Its my ugly PC uniform :)

And the white helmet, I had no other that day as my show one is not PC approved but I have a velvet one that is approved now :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.