The Horse Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all :) . Wanted to share some photos that I took today. I finally made some time to visit the horses from the shelter. I didn't had time to visit them for a week and a half.

We took some horses to graze in a pasture, we don't have a pasture so we need to take them at a walk by hand to graze. The grass is perfect so we make all the possible to take them out as often as we can.

I took Gratiela out for the first time, she has only 11 month old. He is so small, I guess only 12 hh height. She will be a tiny little girl. I try to guess what color she will have, maybe bay. If you have an opinion please share. :D

She is Gratiela.

Horse Mammal Vertebrate Colt Mane

Horse Mammal Vertebrate Pasture Grazing

Vertebrate Horse Mammal Mare Stallion

Ordonanta her mother.
Pasture Meadow Horse Grassland Foal

We with the horses in the pasture.
Vertebrate Horse Mammal Pasture Mare

Decebal acting like an idiot.
Horse Mammal Vertebrate Stallion Mare

Vera (the white one), Rita and Danut (the grey) from left to right.
Mammal Vertebrate Horse Pack animal Mare

Embre, our new addition. He has abandoned with a mare, the one behind him. But I don't took her a proper photo. The mare is in foal right now.
Horse Mammal Vertebrate Stallion Mane

Doina, another new addition. She had a car accident but it's ok now.
Horse Mammal Vertebrate Mane Stallion

Some of the horses.
Mammal Vertebrate Horse Herd Ranch

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I like the rearing photo too, but I can't forget that he did these because he wanted to intimidate the handler. He is such a stubborn horse, but very cute and like a teddy bear when he wants.

It's wonderful how great you feel after some hours spent with the horses, or with a horse in general. The greatest thing from all.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all for the nice comments... to bad that no one adopted them until now. But they will wait patiently their turn.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.