The Horse Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is Pickering's butt. All from some light currying.

Looking at me in askance about the braids LOL

We've started him on a light excersise routine. Pictured here is a friend who has decades of experience training and showing...she's helping me "discover" him, ha. This horse is basically one big mystery, although he seems to know how to pop into an arab halter stance with just a tap on his hoof. He can trot in hand as well.

(That dark streak on his neck is a patch of summer coat...a black bay with a red winter coat?)

Lilly prefers people over horses...they groom each other the fence all the time but as soon as that fence is removed, there goes her safety blanket I guess.
She also prefers that he is not around when I am giving her pets. ;)

Well that's all for now. One of these days I'll actually remember to bring a camera with me on a trail ride or something, instead of when I'm just watching them mosey around the paddocks. :lol:

·
Registered
755 Posts
Lovely little crew you have there! :)

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
What a stunning little pair! Stunning horse, they look great!

·
Registered
657 Posts
He has the absolute cutest face!!!! Can't wait to see what he looks like under all that fuzz!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He has the absolute cutest face!!!! Can't wait to see what he looks like under all that fuzz!
It's definitely going to be interesting. He looks as if he might take after his grandfather, who is darker, but who knows. We don't have any photos of him from his previous homes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts