The Horse Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a local photographer out the evening before I had Hugo put to sleep, to take some photographers mainly of Hugo, but she got some lovely ones of Billy too.
These are some of the photographs (proofs - waiting on CD with high-res versions to arrive) she got of Billy. I think he's a pretty cool little yearling, but I am bias of course!

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

All of that posing made the young man a little bit tired :)

·
Registered
16,205 Posts
He certainly doesn't look like a yearling, does he?

Handsome fella...and you aren't so bad-looking yourself! ;-)

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha well, if you see the full body shots he certainly does! We're having another big growth spurt at the moment, the gaps in his knees are huge, I can get about 3 1/2 fingers in, and he has gone very bum high again - that makes me happy, I need him to get to 16hh!!! He's 14.3hh at the moment and just gone 15 months.

As for me - a few kilo's over weight with a terrible tan line.... I really need to get myself back into shape so I can do him some justice when it's time to get in the saddle, nearly 12 months out of the saddle and sitting in an office all day has not been kind to me :S

·
Registered
16,205 Posts
As for me - a few kilo's over weight with a terrible tan line.... I really need to get myself back into shape so I can do him some justice when it's time to get in the saddle, nearly 12 months out of the saddle and sitting in an office all day has not been kind to me :S
1-Hasn't anyone ever told you that farmer's tans are damned sexy? :lol:

2-Wherever you're hiding those few extra kilos, they're extremely well-hidden! I can't spot them anywhere. Honestly, you look how I want to look.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mine is a farmers tan, then white, then singlet tan :p
As for the few extra kilos, I'm only 158cm tall, and usually not over 60kg. Since I've not been riding for so long, after riding a few horses a day 6 days/week, and now sitting in an office 6 days/week I got up to 68kg for a while... back to 63kg now but still not happy. Being my height every extra kg shows up!!!! Particularly when you have a major hour glass shape, bit bum, thunder thighs and an oversized chest no matter how skinny you get :S

·
Registered
11,953 Posts
Great pics Kayty! He has such kind yet inquisitive expressions. I'm looking forward to watching him grow up.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.