The Horse Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday was the end of his third week with us, as well as his b-day. Teenager now. I rode Lilly around for a bit and worked more with Da Picks with his ground manners and voice commands. He had some free lunging near the end, although not too much trotting as it still winds him pretty easily. ): I think he is looking better though.

Lilly first...unfortunately the only pic I was able to acquire.

That dusty patch on his butt is permanent, I swear.

Cake tiems!!

mmmm...pumpkin, oats, peaches, and a splash of ginger beer.

Nomnomnom (from left to right: BO's Meagan and Bodacious, and fellow boarder's Sassafras)

·
Registered
573 Posts
That was a great birthday post! Love the cake!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Aaaw I love how he's like "feed me feed me!" My horse got a literal carrot cake for her 11th birthday

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aaaw I love how he's like "feed me feed me!" My horse got a literal carrot cake for her 11th birthday
haha, we were thinking about doing a carrot cake but it sort of ended up being way too last minute!

Thank you, I do believe everyone thoroughly enjoyed the little "party", lol. I don't think Pickles was quite sure what to do with his piece, but he got the hang of it soon enough. ;)

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Love the cake! They didn't even think twice about eatting it either did they?!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Love the cake! They didn't even think twice about eatting it either did they?!
My two kids are not sure what to do with food that is beyond what they normally get, so they both played around with it for a while before actually eating anything...but the three little piggies in the last picture had no qualms about diving right in...

Everybody smelled quite nice afterward...peaches are wonderful things, lol.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
^^^ thats what a couple of mine would do. Not great at eating odd things.
Vida on the other hand, if I give it to her she knows it must be edible :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts