The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This mare has doubled her size, and udders are filling up everyday. Everyone's been having late foals, but I'm thinking she's gonna rebel on that one. You shoulda seen the little spitfire putting on a rodeo in her this morning! It's gonna be a spitfire!

I haven't been on here in so long but fitting yearlings and having a job is hard to do. And we bought three more minis X____X

So here's some pics, when do you all think she'll be due? Her expected due day was May 31st

I'm buying some bleach and scrubbing her stall out today. I just don't think she'll hold onto it till the end of May.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone?

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We bought her in foal, I have the paper from her scan that confirmed her in foal but they're out in the office I think. But, I do know her last colt was born at the beginning of April, and I'll almost bet she caught her in foal heat.

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Looks like she will go any time! Cant wait to hear the pitter patter of tiny hooves!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, honeysuga! Now I'll get NO sleep!!!!! Scrubbed down and sanitized her stall today. I'm excited but nervous!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SO IT'S STARTING! Or I think it is. She's full, the baby is super active, her tail head is relaxed and her mucus plug has been discharged... Alas, the sleepless night(s) begin.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NO! DARN IT!!! Her body says yes, but she's like "hahaha! no! 8D"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.