The Horse Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd share.

Glory is only 2 and this was her last show for a while while I run off and have another child.

She was a very good girl and inproves each time she goes out. her workouts yesterday were loads better than her last show, but we do still need to work on halting square as her legs tend to go everywhere.

So here we are

and my favourite - she's a bit of a poser, my little girl

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
She's stunning. What breed is she?
You know I can tell almost immediatly when I look at pictures if they're from Australia. The horses and landscape are just so different.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I can almost always tell if they're Australia, just by the way the horse is plaited up :) And of course, whenever I see a gum tree or a kangaroo I know its Australian too.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol I must say, I've never been top a show yet where we've had a roo there.

Glory is Australian Riding Pony x Tb

And thank you all for the lovely comments - she's a home bred baby so they mean a lot to me

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I looked at her and thought she was very riding pony-esque but then I saw her age and thought she must be a cross. I really like her build, she's not too fine like a riding pony, but she's not super chunky.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Great pics! good for you for going out there and giving it a go. You guys looked great! excited to see more pics of you two in the ring!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you and me both!! Hopefully I can lose a whole heap of baby weight so I don't squash the poor darlin'!!

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
you and me both!! Hopefully I can lose a whole heap of baby weight so I don't squash the poor darlin'!!
Boot camp it with me haha! God I reckon I could get away with saying mine is baby weight, it's so flabby... my poor new saddle, my bum spills over the sides :oops: Lucky Hugo's solid enough to compensate haha!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts