The Horse Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love my new camera! Thanks hubby for the Christmas present!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
gorgeous pictures !

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Wow!!!
I am totally jealous!
I have a a D70

Mine takes great pics too.

I forgot you got snow all the way down there!
That was quite the storm....more is on the way for me!!!
Very crisp pics.
Would love to see more if you have any.
Are you a professional or just like doing it for fun?
I have done some shoots for people but try not to market myself because I would really like to have a second camera if I were going to do that.
Show us some more.....

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah we don't normally get snow so i had to document it :D

I am in no way a prof just got the camera and am still trying to figure it out. I took those pics on my lunch and i plan on taking some more tomorrow as long as it doesn't rain....

Ill attach some others to took with the camera ... enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
aww super cute horse and puppy. Were is Brodie!? Were at in cali are you? My aunt lives in ducor and they dont get snow lol.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't have Brodie and Maddy at the same barn (can't afford them both to be at the really nice place but I am trying to see what I can work out)...

I am in the Bay Area- we never get snow so it was worth dealing with the cold to take some pics :)

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you ... we don't own the place, we just board but yes the town/area I live in is wonderful :D

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
kc...
The clarity and "crispness" of the photo's are super duper.
My Mom is a professional photographer, and she always says she wants another camera like mine because her Nikkon does not take as sharp of pics. I am pretty sure her's is a D200. I would love to get a newer one. Always can use a back up for photo shoots.
I just took some shots of the snow we had and I wish I had your camera...haha I posted them in the pics area if you want to peak at them.
I would love to see some other photo's you take.
Do you know what a macro lens is???
You can take really neat close ups of really small things. I use it for photographing the jewelry I make.
I wanna see more photo's....hehe
HP:wink:

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hp: i am just learning and my horses will be my guinea pigs :D Ill have to check out that lens though!

oh and ill check out your pics :D

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
kc...
Macro's are a blast! You can do so many neat things with them. I also have a zoom lens that I like to use for bird pics etc...
Enjoy...

·
Registered
178 Posts
Awesome pictures!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts