The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictures From the Show today -Not too shabby

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Dartanion 
#1 ·
D was having some girrafy moments and he's been anticipating at the walk HORRIBLY but tried very hard and was a very good boy :D. Kind of a small turn out which sucked but our largest class was 8 so not to horribly small :D.
Halter Geldings 1st out of 5
Halter Color 2nd out of 5
Halter Open 2nd out of 5
Showmanship 18&over 2nd out of 3(couldn't get him to set -up to save my life :-x)
Showmanship Open 6th out of 8 (stepped out of his pivot and I pretty much ran the cone over :-x)
English Pleasure W/T 18&over 1st out of 3 (woot!)
English Pleasure 18&over 2nd out of 2
English Pleasure Open 4th out of 7
English EQ W/T 2nd out of 3
English EQ 18&over 1st out of 2
Engish EQ Open (pattern) 2nd out of 8 (woot big class finally, during the trotting part of out pattern he kept trying to break into a canter so it was trot trot trot canter stride trot trot).
Hunter Hack 18&over 1st out of 1 (wahoo that was a tuff one!)
Hunters Cross Rails 2nd out of 4
Hunters 2'3" 2nd out of 4
Trail 18&over 2nd out of 3
Trail In-Hand 2nd out of 2 (yeah I sucked because you can't touch your horse and guess wha I did like 10 times?? **** )
Trail Open 1st out of 1 (there were 6 people but 4 scratched and two didn't show...gah LOL.)

The trail was also held on gravel and D wanted nothing to do with that so we Cantered what we could lol. Ok ok pic times!

Packing up the trailer the day before the show.

Just arrived at the show..

First Halter class

"Ok so I pivot then trot off?" Going over Showmanship patterns with Bettjo

Strike a pose!! I love how my pant leg is all messed up

Walking over the the ring for showmanship

Me crossing over during a showmanship inspection. OH my goodness this photo looks so funny to me. Almost like I have to go to the bathroom or something LOL

Pleasure Open, please ignor my hands. Trying to fix giraffe(sp) head

Waiting for the next class to start with 'my' Ribbon Boy Eddie and bettyjo kind of a cool photo.

Random Truck Dash Board photo :P

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.