The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures I took of my horses today:

Sam (TB - 36 years old) and Pro (Appy - 25 years old) got to play loose in the yard today! Poor Sam didn't get a brush today...But he looks good for 36.

Then I took Pro up and we went for a quick ride. While I was taking up Kelly jumped on him and decided it would be fun to sit on him. Of course she jumped on him while I was kneeling down putting on his boot, luckily hes a good boy and didn't spook. He only made a really big sigh and dipped his back end down cause she must have had her claws out:) I didn't even start wraping his boot, so I just took it off!

I ride him in a halter and lead, but I put a bridle on for the pictures. He was not happy about it!

After the ride I let him loose and he went straight for Sams grain!

I put Springs new, used boots on (thought they didn't fit too well, and I couldn't put them on to well cause they felt funny to her! She walked taking REALLY high steps. She did good, though I didn't put the backs on yet. She also felt she had to taste them after I clean them!

Her new color is blue because I had the blue halter and my instructor sold me the 4 blue pro choice boots, pro choice over reach boots, and a pro choice cinch for the price of a new cinch!

Attachments

·
Registered
644 Posts
Lol cow-cat?
I put a cat on my horse once and the cat freaked out. I thought my 3 year old would have.
Great photos :)

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol cow-cat?
I put a cat on my horse once and the cat freaked out. I thought my 3 year old would have.
Great photos :)
This cats crazy. She will jump from the fences on to the horses to another fence. Or she will just sit on them while their grazing. Our horses are all used to it because Kelly's the boss, even over the dogs! She does what she wants when she wants. Shes also worse then the dogs when the farrier comes!

·
Registered
644 Posts
This cats crazy. She will jump from the fences on to the horses to another fence. Or she will just sit on them while their grazing. Our horses are all used to it because Kelly's the boss, even over the dogs! She does what she wants when she wants. Shes also worse then the dogs when the farrier comes!
I think your cat might have an identity crisis :lol:

·
Registered
855 Posts
The cat shots, they're awesome.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts