The Horse Forum banner

Pictures of the little ones :)

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  SammysMom 
#1 ·
I just wanted to share a couple pics of the two/three year olds. I'm loving them :)
They are a dream on the flag and wonderful in general.

I named them to myself since they don't really have barn names. Just so I can remember who they are without saying a full name or just a color, lol

This is a three year old gelding, Quanz.

Two year old filly, Sulli.

(It's SWAT ointment on her eyes, hence the pink)

She rolled in the hay like a dork, lol

Riding her.

Two year old filly, Minzy. This one is ridiculously cute...and she knows it.

And finally, three year old filly, Dara.

Loving them! Especially Sulli and Minzy. For two year olds, they are just so easy. They have a ton of stop in them and cow in them. Dara does too actually. She darn near turned me off a couple days ago on the flag.

Haven't ridden Quanz as much, he's out at another place right now getting put on cows. But, he was a doll and a super nice mover with lots of talent.

See less See more
#7 ·
Visibre, it is common practice to start reiners/cowhorses at two, and that's what these guys are. They are well put together colts.

Dara is a great little mare :) She's got the same attitude my Mom's horse has which I like.

I told them if they ever got sick of these guys, I'd love to have 'em as barrel prospects :lol: But I think that'd be frowned upon lol

#11 ·
Aw, thanks girl :)

It was hard at first, getting used to this new situation, but they are really starting to come along now. I'm hoping I can get some videos of them up soon. Officially got permission to freely use my camera. c:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.