The Horse Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,360 Posts
@Chaz80 Just wanted to let you know I went in and rotated your pictures for you. Let me know if I missed any.

Leaving this thread here for the tech team. I have had this issue as well. This usually happens when my photos are taking with my iPhone.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@Chaz80 Just wanted to let you know I went in and rotated your pictures for you. Let me know if I missed any.

Leaving this thread here for the tech team. I have had this issue as well. This usually happens when my photos are taking with my iPhone.
Ahh that's why then,they have come off my daughters iphone🙄
Thanks for sorting them xx

·
Registered
619 Posts
Why do all my pictures keep showing sideways?

Thanks
Couldn't you take a picture, then post it saying test picture? If it comes out sideways then simply tilt camera that way or either if posted from your gallery rotate it...then say test #2...see if if posts correctly.

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
619 Posts
This was electric box removed from grandmother's house from 1910.
Just wanted to see if it posts ok. 20201024_151321.jpg

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
737 Posts
I used to have this problem all the time with my vertically-oriented photos that I take on my android. I have found the solution is to download the photos to my laptop (as I normally would) but then screenshot them on my laptop and post the screenshot copy. For whatever reason, this stops them from going sideways.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts