The Horse Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I wasn’t sure where to put this since it’s about a color registry and not a breed registry. So I’m putting it here. I think this is an appropriate place?
Anyway, first off, let me clarify: I’m asking about the Pinto Horse Association of America, NOT the American Paint Horse Association.

So, I have three different unregistered, breed unknown, exact birthdate unknown, pinto horses. Only one has a known parent at all and said parent isn’t registered to my knowledge either.
I figured that due to all of this, they would not be registrable with any registry. But I have been told by several people now that they could be registered with the Pinto Horse Association, even though their birth date, parents, etc, are not known. Is this true? What information DO I need if I wanted to register them?

Here’s some pics for fun 😌
Mav, Dixie and Pistol.

1EA4BC8D-F13B-41FF-9B6C-B38A5DF20262.jpeg

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Unless rules have changed in the last few years you should be able to hardship them (what it is called when the specifics are unknown). They will not hardship a stallion. Look up their website and read the rule book, you should be able to find all you want to know in that or give them a call and they'll answer your questions over the phone.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts