The Horse Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
If he is hanging out with other girls more than he is hanging out with you.
Thats really the only one i know :)
i hope i helped a little bit, lol.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
If he is hanging out with other girls more than he is hanging out with you.
Not necessarily true. Most of my friends are guys, and they have girlfriends but still hang out with me a lot, and in some cases even more than their girlfriends. The WORST thing you can do is jump to conclusions. I've been on the receiving end of a jealous girlfriend rampage and they suck, ha ha.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Lol yeah i get what your saying^^.
and i agree with Gillian...DONT jump to conclusions UNLESS you have proof

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
my guy friend left me for my exbff. so thing i would look for are asking about other girl/your friend, Calling you pet names like hun or babe early iin the relationship. a week after my ex told me he liked me he called me things like sweetie or hun or babe. IMO hes just trying to get with you if he tells you he loves you in the first 3 months. thank GOD he never told me that. im glad im not with him anymore

·
Registered
344 Posts
my guy friend left me for my exbff. so thing i would look for are asking about other girl/your friend, Calling you pet names like hun or babe early iin the relationship. a week after my ex told me he liked me he called me things like sweetie or hun or babe. IMO hes just trying to get with you if he tells you he loves you in the first 3 months. thank GOD he never told me that. im glad im not with him anymore
Possible, but not necessarily true. My first bf started saying all that stuff within the first WEEK of our relationship. We started dating freshman year of high school and He was my first real bf, but he'd had like 30+ girlfriends before me. His longest relationship was like 3 months. I was a little worried i'd be like all the other girls but were seniors in high school now and have been dating for over 2 and a half years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts