The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Please critique us! After some tips and different exercises I can do (not involving poles). We've been working on slowing down and relaxing and also a little bit of cantering (don't have the video for that at the moment). I'm riding Joe- an otsb in the video and please mind my riding I haven't been riding for all that long. Hoping to get a lesson sometimes in the near future. Thank you guys!
Are there any books or websites people can recommend for retraining standardbreds?

If anyone wants to see before videos from a couple months ago then let me know 馃槈

View My Video

Registered
It's working, just don;t have time to review right now it's late, or early, bed time anyway

Registered
Slow your posting a bit and he will come down. Right now he's Mr. Speedy. Also, you'll want to squeeze more from your calves so that you feet aren't flying around so much. i couldn't tell if you were using your heels to kick or it was just your feet moving.

Administrator
Could you try using YouTube to load your videos - I'm not sure if the site you're using is speeding everything up or your horse actually is trotting really fast

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.