The Horse Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People; please don't let this happen to your horse!

"Hi ... my name is Max, some of u kno me as Noel, the Chrissmus Pony. I'm so hard dun bye here now that I ahve to eat roots! Notice there's hay on the ground rite next to me, but in my neglekted state I'm so confoosed I'm not even conshus of what I'm doing any more.

"When dere's no rootz, I haf too eet plastik bagz ... U can C I den poop traffik conez!

"As yoo can C frum my butt & belli, I've allmost wastid away too nuthing ... if yoo can hel-p mee, sneek sum foodz across day fenze, OK?
"Butt, dont let doz bigg horsez C yoo, orr I'll just gett wurz!

·
Registered
13,165 Posts
What in blazes does that say??

·
Registered
475 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH I totally got it ;) At. Obviously he's SO neglected he poops cones ;) That was awesome. Thanks for making me squirt hot coco out my nose.

He's SO emaciated. Poor guy. WE MUST SAAAVE HEEM!!!! =P

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Poor guy...Lol! Resorting to plastic bags...

·
Registered
13,165 Posts
It's difficult for Max to type on the computer, his hoofs get in the way and he's phonetically challenged...:lol: It's a joke, Iride......I guess not a very funny one...
Duh!! {smacks forehead with heel of hand}}

I guess my head was not into it this morning!!!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
i just read an article about him, and he looks to be in wonderful condition.
He used to be so skinny, but he is actually really plump now, i believe this is a very outdated photo... let me see if i can find a new photo of him from this year.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i just read an article about him, and he looks to be in wonderful condition.
He used to be so skinny, but he is actually really plump now, i believe this is a very outdated photo... let me see if i can find a new photo of him from this year.
Nope this was taken a couple of weeks ago. The angle makes him look a bit hippy but he's fat and sassy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts