The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
I can't say a single thing about him with these photos, sorry. Ask the seller for some conformation shots of him. Will you be gelding him? What are you plans for him? What are his bloodlines?

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
He's got a cute face, but that's really all I can say given the photos...

Breed? Age? Asking price? Like Endiku asked, what are your plans for him? Like I said, he's cute looking... but cute will only get you so far.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
No one can give you an opinion from those photos. Better ones with the horse standing square might help others give you advice. I like the colour and markings but I have no idea what breed he is from those photos. Shalom

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
You planning to keep a stallion?? Need better conformation pics,More info like Breed,pedigree,plans for him...
All I see from those pics is horse with nice color,that may make a cute gelding:)

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
Sorry...but this bugs me. Its confOrmation. Not confirmation. Your not confirming anything. Your looking at his form..."conFORMation"
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
My thinking when I read the title was that if you cannot differentiate between conformation and confirmation you probably are not ready for a stallion!!

Moving past that, you need Better photos. What I can see is his neck is set a little low and is a bit ewed looking. He may be a bit tied in at the knee. Shoulder might be a bit steep and his croup may be a bit too flat.

What is his pedigree and how old is he in these photos?

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Oy, she didn't ask for spelling lesson. Elana, that would be like saying your not fit for horse ownership based on the capital B in the middle of you sentence. She made ONE spelling mistake and even put an ' in they're! It doesn't say "heyz yalls, can I getz an apinin on dis howsey. Hez soooooooo kute I want him to make tonzzzzz of babys!". Giminy crickets people.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
191 Posts
How about - if you post a picture of a stallion prospect without mentioning the breed, his breeding, your plans and without a conformation shot, you don't seem to have thought the purchase through and you're likely not ready for a stallion?

The OP is probably young and inexperienced. S/he came on here to learn. None of the posts were overly harsh.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Really need better photos. The only thing I see is he looks light in the back end. Is he QH? How old is he? Hopefully he will be a gelding. I like the looks of him...just not the hip...from what I can see.
My opinion on stallion prospects is if you need to ask what we think you don't know enough to be thinking about owning a stallion as a breeding animal (and I can't think of another reason to have one).

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Sorry...but this bugs me. Its confOrmation. Not confirmation. Your not confirming anything. Your looking at his form..."conFORMation"
Posted via Mobile Device
Drove me nuts too.... until I realized the autocorrect changes it to confirmation and realized people may not always catch that.

Reactions: tinyliny

·
Registered
16,508 Posts
Sorry...but this bugs me. It's confOrmation. Not confirmation. You're not confirming anything. You're looking at his form..."conFORMation"
Posted via Mobile Device
Fixed it for you. Don't you just hate when you're trying to correct another person's spelling and grammar and make so many errors yourself? :p :wink:

OP, can't tell anything from those photos. Nice color and appears to be cute, but other than that I have no opinion.

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
Fixed it for you. Don't you just hate when you're trying to correct another person's spelling and grammar and make so many errors yourself? :p :wink:

OP, can't tell anything from those photos. Nice color and appears to be cute, but other than that I have no opinion.
Like, Duh! :D :p
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,427 Posts

Aw, you beat me to it! I was going to say the same thing. My cell phone ALWAYS corrects conformation to confirmation and when I see it AFTER my post it drives me nuts!
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.