Registered
1,639 Posts
I've been on and off all day and haven't had any problems :thumbsup:

Reactions: toto

·
Banned
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
The forum is running INCREDIBLY slow for me today. I'm on Chrome and have been getting messages that my computer's memory is running out today. Is this related to the forum in any way?
Im having to clear my cache after typing, or reading long threads-- thats the reason its being so slow for me. :-(

·
Registered
976 Posts
I agree with evilmac - adblock saves my life!!! No ads on anything, no waiting for the ad to finish - best thing EVER

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
adblock is amazing! But I am constantly logged out again and again and I am not idle.

·
Banned
3,880 Posts
I've been getting logged out a lot too...........again........not too mention the notifications issue, had PMs that weren't showing in the upper right hand box......sorry for those that I have accidentally ignored.....and I ignored some of you on purpose! LOL!!!!:lol:

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Okay it just did it again. This is the message I get. Sorry if the pic shows up really big.

·
Banned
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Okay it just did it again. This is the message I get. Sorry if the pic shows up really big.
Yes!! This keeps happening to me too!! Nothing works except log in through mobile version. So annoying!:evil:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts