The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Show Name when I register her: Ozuye Nacacijin (Meaning: Faithful Warrior)

Her barn name: Shadow Fax

Breed: Unknown at the moment

Attachments

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
Howdy, Shadowfax is a very pretty girl. I especially like that bloodmark on her side, it gives her character.

This is my fleabitten gray, Dobe. He is an 8 year old BLM Mustang. Some of his fleabites are hard to see because they are buckskin in color and he is still in the middle of his dapple coloring and hasn't faded all the way to white yet. He also has a bloodmark on the side of his head :D.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Wonderful photos Smrobs, I just adore Dobe :). He has such a sweet face.

Doinita, mixed breed, 9 years old:
Vertebrate Mammal Snout Nose Horse

Horse Mammal Vertebrate Mane Mare

Rodica, mixed breed, 15+ years old. She is completely blind in both eyes but she just an adorable little girl.
Horse Mammal Vertebrate Mane Terrestrial animal

Horse Mammal Vertebrate Mane Pony

Vera, mixed breed, 8+ years old, not in a very good shape.
Horse Mammal Mane Snout Mare

Horse Mammal Vertebrate Mare Mane

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are all so adorable

And here are some more photos Of Shadow.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
my mare? she wasn't tiny at all...in fact she was huge for an arab...very big boned and about 15.3 hands and super stocky....she just looks short because she was so fat ;) lol

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah in that one pic she looked really short, and your probably right its probably because she was fat. The first pic and last one she does look pretty big.

·
Registered
657 Posts
This is my Arab mare Bella. She's 29 years old, and I have owned her for 16 of those years. I can definitely say I have a soft spot for fleabitten greys :)

this is her summer coat

Her winter coat

This picture shows how well defined her freckles are

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
My 8 yr old QH Comanche

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
damnedEvans, Doinita and Vera looks very Arabian to me! I have a soft spot for Arabians because my first two horses were Arabians. And one was a flea-bit gray. :D

I am now graced with another flea-bit gray. This is Isabelle. She is a 15yr old Foxtrotter mare. She kind of looks Araby to me too, especially her head and hindquarters. Does she look Araby to you guys?

DisneyCowgirl1901, I didn't know that they could get more flea-bits every year. My first flea-bit gray, who was an Arab, got whiter every year.

I would LOVE it if Isabelle got more flea-bits instead of less. But I have only had her for about 4 months, so I don't know if she is lightening or darkening. But I would prefer darkening!

Attachments

·
Registered
657 Posts
trailhorserider-These were from back in '02... maybe you're right, they get lighter, or maybe her freckles became more defined.... I just know she doesn't look the same as she did when I got her.... I wish I had the picture from the day I got her...

Attachments

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
Either way, she's really lovely! I love lots of flea-bits!

One thing my mare does have that I think is kind of cool, although her last owner said he hated it, is a black spot on her forehead. I don't know if that is kind of like a mini-blood type marking, or if she skinned herself there and the hair grew back in black. But I think it gives her personality. It's her beauty mark. :lol:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.