The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have gallope racer and Gallope Racer 2004, I am looking into 2006 hehehe. I've been told there is one titled equestrian challange?? does anyone play these or know of any other PS2 games??:D

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have Gallop Racer, G1 Jockey 3 and Equestrian Challenge.
i havent played them for a while, but Equestrian Challenge is really good fun since you get to train the horses and put them in competetions.
Plus you get to go around my home town Adelaide. =]]

Now you made me want to play them again. lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Im looking for some of these kinda games too. I think theres a game called Lucinda Greens Equestrian Challenge or something like that too?? I dont know, but I really want to find some haha

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
I really prefer gallop racer 2003..you could always try that =P

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is 2003 the first one that came out? I like that one a lot. 2004 is so different it's almost rediculous.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
nope, the first one was just gallop racer and it was on the original ps
2003 was the third game out, second one on the ps2
it definitely is drastically different from 2004 xD I bought 2004 and I just couldn't get used to the way it was set up! I played it once or twice and then went back to 2003 haha

·
Registered
872 Posts
I play Equestrian Challenge and Horsez. I LOVE Equestrian Challenge, but am not the biggest fan of Horsez. "/ My friend plays Gallop Racer 2004 and loves it! She also plays another one that is a bunch of different racing events, but I forgot what that one is called. =]

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I have one called "Lets Ride:Silver Buckle Stables" thats really fun. You train your own western horse and enter it in competitions. You can also go on trail rides :)

·
Registered
872 Posts
Oh yeah, I play that one too LoveStory! That one is my favorite I think, though I do like Equestrian Challenge a lot too.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
I have one called "Lets Ride:Silver Buckle Stables" thats really fun. You train your own western horse and enter it in competitions. You can also go on trail rides :)
I have that game for PC, it's fun!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nope, the first one was just gallop racer and it was on the original ps
2003 was the third game out, second one on the ps2
it definitely is drastically different from 2004 xD I bought 2004 and I just couldn't get used to the way it was set up! I played it once or twice and then went back to 2003 haha
Yeah, I want to go back to the first Gallop Racer but it doesn't play anymore ATM. I'm getting use to the 2004 game though, I actually won the Filly Cup!! the different trainers is crazy though and I'm still waiting to get a pasture.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I have that one as well!! I haven't played any others, but I have heard that Equestrian Challenge is really fun, but I have yet to get my hands on it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.