The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Oh my gosh, look at that little thing stretching! :shock: AWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I hate it when they do that! my dog Rocky, does it all the time! He knows I find it adorable so he does it all the time or every time you ask him to do something. They are all such manipulators.

Adorable dogs.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Thanks Kelly!
These little Chi's, they are the master manipulator's! They're so freaking cute it's impossible to say no to them. :D
No kidding eh! I swear this stretching thing they do, has to be a common little dog manipulation trick. I'll have to post a pic of mine doing it because he has the same adorable, sweet little dog look on his face.

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
If it were any other dog it would be cute...but those dang Chi's! Yuck! ;)

Little Scout looks sad, how is he healing up? Looks like he really took an ego busting.

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah right Tiff. You just can't admit you think they are cuter than your hubby. ;)

Scout did take a ego busting! 'Bout **** time, too. He went after Sid again while I was out there, and I wouldn't have blamed Sid if he turned around and snatched him off his hip, the retard.
He's healing slowly, though. You can see some of the marks on the left hand side of the first picture. It's still pretty gross under his fur. Poor thing. I almost feel sorry for him. :p

·
Banned
1,994 Posts
Oh my gosh soo darling. Who in the world wouldnt think thats not cute? My dog is cute and shes small of course she thinks she center of the universe but I still love her

·
Registered
879 Posts
What breed is Quiz? His face is so similar to my Staffie x Ridgeback but he looks a lot like a DDB x Rottie I've seen. He's gorgeous!!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Gorgeous dogs! I love how Quiz looks a little worried about the Chi's! Do they boss him about? I know our cats have it over the dog, the younger one even since he was a tiny kitten.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.