The Horse Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lets see your QH or QH cross pics. There's no limit to the amount of pics to post. I wanna see em all!!!

Here's mine: The first horse is Sweet Pea, second horse is Pretty, third is Ozzy and his momma Dizzy

Attachments

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Barn Name-Champ
Show Name-Doc's Last Charge
Dicspline-Reining,Western Pleasure,Western Horsemanship and Trail
Age-10(my baby is getting old:-()
Personality- He is THICKHEADED and stubborn,smart,sensitive and gentle and did I mention THICKHEADED! But he is my baby boy:D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Here is Beau, registered as Dolly Observer:roll:, 10 years old. This was yesterday, right after we rode our tests at a dressage show. And with his ribbons... beat by a big warmblood by less than half a point :)

Morven Park 059.jpg

Morven Park 2 093.jpg

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
Here is the first horse that I ever called "mine". (I'm in front in this pic) Buck was the best horse ever but unfortunately, he had to be put down a few years ago at 26 years old.

And here are my current horses.

Denny, 15.......Oh crap, I guess he's 16 now. And he was the first horse that I ever trained completely by myself.

Here is Pokey, he is technically my Dad's but I bought him.

Here is darling Flash, he helped raise me after Buck got too old for me.
He is 27 years old now though.

Here is a pic of Flash from back in his Glory Days

Here is Nester, he is the horse my Step-Mom rides. We think he is around 15 but not sure.

And just for grins and giggles, here are a few that have come and gone from our barn in the last 20 years.

This is Sis (Betsy). She was my brothers horse but she was put down this last fall.

This was a mare that I called Storm that I finished up for a customer.

This is a horrible picture but this was Taco (a Doc O'Lena grandson)

This was Frosty, an old gray mare that was a regular fixture at the house for about 30 years.

This was my first horse picture. This was one of Dad's reining horses.

This is String's Dagwood. We sold him to a friend as a kid horse. He was awesome.

LeDandy Bar (Impressive granson and half brother to Flash)

Rio Leo Superstar

Scotch Judge (heading)

There have been a few thousand others but none of them that I knew very well. These were the only ones that I was really around much growing up.

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
Oh, crap. Sorry for the double post but I forgot my QHxBelgian colt.

This is Rafe, he is currently 6 months old.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
My very first QH who has been with me since she was 6 yrs old. She is almost 32 now.
Cocoa

And my boy QH boy Toby

and the big QH butts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All of your horses are gorgeous! i love all of them, especially the QH butts!

:O)

·
Registered
651 Posts
Penny, my QH x Appy mare. She is 28.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Here is another pic of my pest. He's a darling.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
This my new girl, Lena, I have owned her for about 3.5 weeks. She is a 15.1hh, 12 yr old registered quarter horse mare. Red dun :) Exceeds at reining + western pleasure... also has done barrels in the past.

cutie <3

:D my baby girl, i love her soo much! <333

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
The sorrel is Dandy. He's a regestered appendix gelding. The bay is Red. Grade QH gelding.

Red by himslef.

Dandy by himself.

One sock. A grade QH gelding.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Sunny. He's a 9 year old, 17hh, double registered with Two Bar on both sides, Palomino/QH.

Molly. 32 year old, ~15hh Paint/QH mare. =)

Nali. 15 year old, 15.5hh QH/Curly Horse mare. =)

Nali & Molly.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
iryde where are you in colorado you look like you are right out my back door? Im in calhan
I'm in nothern Falcon(on the treeline), about 20 min from Calhan, but the horses are at my riding instructors in Peyton. =)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts