The Horse Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,

I am going to attempt to qualify for WIHS in 2021, and tips for shows. Has anyone competed there before and if so, how did you work towards it and continue to gain points? What classes did you enter and what shows were your favorite to compete in?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi! Sorry I'm no help at all because I'm in France. But for my general knowledge, what is WIHS? Good luck with qualifying!

·
Banned
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is the Washington International Horse show, it is an amazing show and very hard to qualify because they only pick the top 25 or so for each division. I love France, I hope you are enjoying it up there.

·
Registered
29 Posts
It is the Washington International Horse show, it is an amazing show and very hard to qualify because they only pick the top 25 or so for each division. I love France, I hope you are enjoying it up there.
Just looked it up online - it looks amazing !! What divison do you compete in? Fingers crossed for you!!

·
Super Moderator
12,694 Posts

·
Banned
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's correct, I haven't purchased a membership yet because I don't have a show in a WIHS classic until November, so I am procrastinating.😂🙄

1 - 7 of 7 Posts