The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a horse in my barn who has taken every one of his riders to State 4-h fair and placed in top 10. He does English and Western but he has this HUGE stride that is perfect for a posting trot. I am think of leasing him and I was wondering what you guys thing about that. He is a Quarter Horse and very well behaved but I don't think he has ever done dressage but I think he would be perfect. Can ya'll give me your opions? I don't plan on doing higher than maybe level one with him. Thanks!

Hopefully, I'll find some pictures of him and post them on here.

· Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here are some pictures...I took these off of the stable's I board at website so I hope they won't mind. I know they won't, I'm friends/related to one of the owners. Please ignore the faces...I had to protect their identitys lol. And yes, that tail is realer than real. It's so beautiful. =)

Attachments

· Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow thank you all for the responses. The pictures are great! I haven't been out to see the big guy since Monday cause I have strep throat and have been too tired to make it out of the house. I have not recieved a call back yet about leasing him but I'm going to call tonight...knowing my trainer he probably forgot. =) And if I do lease him, I will definatly take photos of us doing dressage and post them here.

· Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I talked to my trainer and he said that he doesn't think his owners want him to do dressage. I am so sad but hopefully they change their minds. =(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.