The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,747 Posts
I love your horse, you two look very nice together! A great example for sure! :)

Plus, at the dressage shows I have been to, the Quarter Horses are so calm and quite compared to the spirited, and sometimes flightly, warmbloods.

I'd take a Quarter Horse (App, Paint, or even a Thoroughbred) over an expensive warmblood ANY DAY.... I never met a WB that I woud like to have, but I'm sure I just met the crazy ones I'm sure there are plenty of nice ones out there too!

They just arent for me!
hehehe i have a TB/Warmblood, and everyone thinks shess a QH, haha even tho she has a hanoverians body. I think expensive warmbloods are only dangorous (and plain stupid) because they pretty much live in stalls, then arenas all their life and are so pampered.

why dont they want him doing dressage???? :-( i think every horse improves from dressage, it would only make him more balanced and together so that he could do even better at other disciplnes!! :( well i hope they change their minds! keep us posted!

· Registered
2,747 Posts
sorry if i sounded like i was attacking anybody! i really wasnt,i am at a dressage boarding stable and i have seen so many nice horses go to waste because the owners keep them crazy. haha i have nothing against WB i hae a half WB myself, its just most of the crazy horses ive met have been expensive, talented, pampered horses (which are usually WB) that dont even get to be a horse. i do everything with my half WB and i have been teaching my aunties WB to walk over tarps, and be ridden while i hold umbrellas and stuff. sorry if i came off like i was just attacking WB's, i do love them, but those have just been the most common horses that i have seen being crazy, haha exactly like you guys said, because they have pampering dressage strict owners ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.