The Horse Forum banner

Question about the forum

1591 Views 10 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  jackK1
IDK where this should go, so here it is. What are points for?
Reactions: ChieTheRider
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Super Moderator
11,153 Posts
Here's a link that explains it better than I could. :giggle:

· Super Moderator
18,528 Posts
Carrots was a game loosie that to my knowledge when the forum underwent a prior, prior upgrade were not included to the upgrade but also not removed from the "selections" page members fill out when joining.

Reactions: loosie

· Super Moderator
27,778 Posts
But Tiny! With the original forum set up, you were a Show Horse weren't you? With as many posts as you have you should have been at least fully trained and used to being judged!

Ok - that sounded funnier in my head.

The points came with the new forum software

· Registered
4 Posts
Can you recommend your software developers for my the same project? Custom software development (SUD) by mlsdev.com/services/custom-software-development has become a crucial part of the software industry. The recent boom in smartphone apps and their users have made custom software development an essential business practice. Most companies now rely heavily on technology that has been developed by app developers. This is especially true for start-ups and young companies that lack the resources or manpower to develop software from scratch. The apps are crucial to a company's survival, as they help maintain a consistent customer base and provide a venue through which they can make their presence known. With these two key benefits in tow, any company is urged to hire the services of Sudoku, Custon Mobile and Apprainer to develop their mobile apps.

· Super Moderator
17,150 Posts
This forum is owned by Vertcal Scope. They replaced the old format vBulletin with Xenforo. The points were from the old platform. They are now trophies and based on different criteria.

If you scroll to the bottom of the page:

• VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada

• The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.