Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've fell in love with the tack and bridles here at bentaiga.com

However that is not the problem.The problem is that theres these two bits that I cannot for my sake identify.I was hoping someone would help me identify them.

I've tried curb bits in google search but still have come up with nothing like these bits.

Heres the bits.

Thankyou

Attachments

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I'm pretty sure that they are just stylized curb bits... they've got the same shank deal. A little on the harsh side, in my personal opinion.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hm...

A few friends of mine said something about Portuguese or Spanish curb bits..but still I can't find anything like these.So I suppose they must be customized...Thanks for your help:)

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
I think the one on the right is either an Argentinian or a Brazilian bit. I don't know about the one on the left.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
I thought the one on the left looked very similar to this one

·
Registered
9 Posts
maybe a helper????

try going to ur stable if u board and see if anyone knows but if that doesnt work try typing in like spaish tack shops in google somethings bound to come up related to those bits! i have seen them before but dont remember their names sorry!:-(

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Darn, now you have me shopping :lol:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Darn, now you have me shopping :lol:
I like that bit as well.Recently I've become interested in horse tack from all ages,medeival,and so on.Even bits are fascinating,but I like how these ones(the pics above)curve.I might have to have a blacksmith remake the said bits..Oh and if we're going to start a showcase perhaps I should show you this one as well.

http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:jmrqaIMulLRymM:http://www.brutalsunstudio.com/art6.jpg

but lets try not to stray too far from the question,I still need help identifying these beauties. ^^:D

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Its not the S but heres a pretty one. I'll quit looking now :wink:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
That dragon bit is really great

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
*nods*

try going to ur stable if u board and see if anyone knows but if that doesnt work try typing in like spaish tack shops in google somethings bound to come up related to those bits! i have seen them before but dont remember their names sorry!:-(
Unfortunally I have no horses..so therefore I cannot board..I wish I did have horses..I will in the future though ^^

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.