The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here is something I have been pondering for a bit.

If you could only ride show and breed one line of reiner what would it be and since you need anouther horse with a different line but again you can only pick ONE. What would you cross the first line on?

Again if you had to pick ONLY ONE to own ride show what would it be.​

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
That is a really tough question......SO many great horses to choose from. I am absolutely LOVE Wimpys Little Step, so I would probably go with Nu Chex to Cash line.......

·
Registered
11,953 Posts
That's a tough question. I don't know that I could pick just one.

Smart Chic Olena & a Hollywood Dun It daughter wouldn't upset me ;)

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Argh I couldn't choose just one I don't think. I like anything King bred, love my mare by Be Aech Enterprise and out of a Mr Gun Smoke mare. I whole heartdly believe that is a magic cross.

I love both of my Boggie Flashy Jac horses, my stud and a mare I also own. Both are totally different but I adore both of them.

I really wanna cross my Be Aech Enterprise horse on Gunner or Lil Gun (Maybe Gunners Special Nite, depending on how he does as a sire)

I adore my Big Chex to Cash filly, but she is the only Nu Cash horse I have worked with but if there were all like her I wouldn't mind a bunch of them.

Love my Shining Spark mare out of a Colonel Freckles duagther. And my CD Olena mare is AMAZING. Best minded horse I have ever seen but isn't as athletic as some, I think she would cross amazing with Walla Walla Whiz or Whizkey n Diamonds.

Yep, I can't choose just one. So many ones I like as I have had the oppurtunity to work with so many lines.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I had a little Eddies Eighty mare that I bred with a Rawhides Playboy stallion I got an AMAZING stud colt that was perfect, natural flying lead changes, natural sliding stops and spins, the total package! This is the link to the full pedigree if interested (and a photo) All Breed Pedigree Query

sadly he was "mistaken" as the hunter put it, for a deer during rifle season.... He was a talented little guy!

·
Registered
211 Posts
just to clearify, I did not break him. I didn't think about it until I re-read my reply lol. He showed all these naturally in the pasture at play and during our groundwork sessions.

·
Registered
390 Posts
That is a tough question.... I'm pretty happy with what I've got now! :D He's out of Conquistador Whiz & Oakay To Be Blue.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hollywood White on a Dunnit Witha Twist granddaughter. (or Hollywood White's maternal half brother by Twist, probably on a Joe Cody bred mare. I actually may like the younger one.. he's 3 now.. better. time will tell).

or since i do love my arabians alot..

Kordelas on a Xenophonn daughter. Love Kordelas. He's got a few really nice fillies out of Hollywood White's dam too. ooh lah lah. They are incredible.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.