The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and I took the camera with me to snap some photos. I absolutely love these two. They are both retired now but the bay used to do jumpers at Spruce Meadows.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you, the area the barn is at is absolutely stunning.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Kelly love the pictures! Did you get a new camera?!

I just adore pictures of the seniors! :) They looks like such intelligent creatures!

Love the bay and the little sorrel "kissing" bet the owners would love that picture, I sure would if any of those fuzzy beasts were mine!

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kelly love the pictures! Did you get a new camera?!

I just adore pictures of the seniors! :) They looks like such intelligent creatures!

Love the bay and the little sorrel "kissing" bet the owners would love that picture, I sure would if any of those fuzzy beasts were mine!
I know, they are adorable! It's one of my best buddies horses. They are sweet. And yes I did buy a new camera :D

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here is one more.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As posted in the other thread, still trying to go through all the pictures.
Meet Basil...

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
A canon what? I might look into one, your pics are so clear and sharp! My camera is too tempermental for my liking...

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
A canon what? I might look into one, your pics are so clear and sharp! My camera is too tempermental for my liking...
You know what I'll message you all the info via pm because I just upgraded and I don't know the exact version of the series. I will need to look at it when I get home. Maybe send me a pm just to make sure I don't forget.

What I always tell people is to learn how to use your camera. I know a lot of people(on this forum), who have bought the same if not the similar model of camera that I had(just upgraded), and their pictures are crap. The machine is great, but they don't know how to use it so the photos don't turn out.

Again, send me a pm that way I will for sure be reminded to look up the model of my camera. Cheers!! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts