The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone had a good amount of experience with this product? Do you guys think that it actually works? Is the paste or powder more effective?

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
No. I used it once and my older horse (dont have him anymore) was higher than a kite.

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
I tried it on my mare and it certainly didn't work for me. Are you looking for something for every day use and if so why?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys

The reason why I'm asking is that I'm taking her to a clinic at the end of the week and had been considering giving her quietex before the 3 hour trailer ride. The drive there is really curvy in some places, and she hasn't been trailered in a long time. I've used it before and never noticed a considerable amount of difference.

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
I see... I don't see any harm in giving her one, just not positive it'll give any effect. May be just give plenty of hay and don't worry that much. :)

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I used the tube paste once to trailer my horse who can get nervous when he travels. It seemed to work, but it took a while to take effect. I wouldn't ever use it daily, just for trailering or other stressful infrequent events.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.