The Horse Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if there is anyway to be notified when you are quoted? I enjoy (and have the setting on to) get notified for "likes", but would like to have it turned on for quotes as well, if possible!

·
Registered
13,661 Posts

Nope, but you can select to get a notification if there is another post in the thread you have posted in....

You currently have email weekly notifications, you can change that to instant notification when someone posts....

·
Registered
13,661 Posts
I was just wondering if there is anyway to be notified when you are quoted? I enjoy (and have the setting on to) get notified for "likes", but would like to have it turned on for quotes as well, if possible!
The Techs have added a Tag Feature :lol:

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh my gosh, yay! 8D Thank you, techs and mods, you guys are the best!

·
Registered
6,880 Posts
can this feature be turned off?

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm wondering if quoting notification will be coming back? I really liked that... ):

·
Registered
7,788 Posts
I'm wondering if quoting notification will be coming back? I really liked that... ):
I liked that too! (But not the emails with it)

And................... I just quoted you. :wink::wink:

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
xD This made me laugh!

But... if only I had known... through a lovely notification ;-;

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Unfortunately, it was not possible to have just the notification for quotes, the pesky emails came along with them and could not be shut off by those who did not want them. So the whole thing had to go because no one like the extra emails that they could not turn off.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts